1) Making fanatical lists to attract people’s attention is a serious violation of an individual’s free time.
Now excuse me while I go watch one hour of cat videos and make a 2 min noodle meal.
2) Syria seriously twerk twerk bootay!
That is street lingo for— You have the option to filter the news that is going into your head. Stay informed, but don’t be swayed by biased opinions.
3) Reading books is essential for the thinker’s mind and the reader’s soul.
4) We can all be good at something.
But to be exceptional — that’s takes practice and patience.
(now reread that in Morgan Freeman’s voice)
5) Did I mention reading books is awesome?
Old fashioned paperback, kindle or any nook or cranny will suffice, so long as the writing is good. Travel within the depths of your imagination without ever having to leave your bedside teddy and childhood blanket.
6) Farting is good for health.
7) Try to replace more of your time on the internet with some quality time with nature.
Aww look at this adorable baby video. Oops.
8) Focus on doing good rather than simply looking good.
In other words, escape the human hamster wheel.
9) Picking your nose in public is gross.
Do it only if it is an emergency.
10) So, as you can see folks, this list is redundant.
You don’t need other people to state the obvious and that was the only thing you really needed to know.